- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 3 weeks ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 4 weeks ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 1 month ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 1 month ago
- Margaret Thatcher: A life in pictures. #ironlady | bbc.in/10HbyXn 1 month ago
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Daily Archives: February 6, 2012
We can tag and categorize our posts through email. I searched and looked up at several websites, and I suppose wordpress.com is probably the only blogging service provider to which this option is applicable. According to a websites the blogger.com … Continue reading
Gifts of Open-market economy for the Afghanistan: 1 – Increase in the number of bureaucrats who just sign papers, 2 – Increase in the number of contractors, 3 – And reduction in the number of our doctors, engineers, lawyers, bridge-builders, … Continue reading
“Each country has an army, but in Pakistan the army has a country.” Said by Ahmad Rashid the Pakistani journalist.
The written word is a catalyst for thought processes, which in turn allow us to experience the ‘meaning of something.