- The Concept of “State Failure” and Contemporary Security and Development Challenges | e-ir.info/2013/10/10/sta… 1 month ago
- Aircraft noise 'link' to stroke and heart disease #deaths. @ISAFmedia #Kabul #Blackhawk #residentialarea | bbc.in/16QpRkG 2 months ago
- This is an unprecedented confession from #Afghan jihadi leaders. #Surprised #Dostum #Afghanistan | bbc.in/15hcffb 2 months ago
- by seven_eleven | soundcloud.com/seven_eleven/p… 2 months ago
- #President's message to the people of #Afghanistan on victory of #Afghanistan's national football team | youtu.be/bJ2v0QnMacY 2 months ago
Search in this site
- History of corruption in Afghanistan
- Wikipedia functions as textbook for Balkh University
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Daily Archives: February 6, 2012
We can tag and categorize our posts through email. I searched and looked up at several websites, and I suppose wordpress.com is probably the only blogging service provider to which this option is applicable. According to a websites the blogger.com … Continue reading
Gifts of Open-market economy for the Afghanistan: 1 – Increase in the number of bureaucrats who just sign papers, 2 – Increase in the number of contractors, 3 – And reduction in the number of our doctors, engineers, lawyers, bridge-builders, … Continue reading
“Each country has an army, but in Pakistan the army has a country.” Said by Ahmad Rashid the Pakistani journalist.
The written word is a catalyst for thought processes, which in turn allow us to experience the ‘meaning of something.