- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 2 weeks ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 3 weeks ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 1 month ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 1 month ago
- Margaret Thatcher: A life in pictures. #ironlady | bbc.in/10HbyXn 1 month ago
Search in this site
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- Words ending with ‘efy’
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Daily Archives: February 22, 2012
Semi-colons can be used to separate items in a list, particularly when these are grammatically complex. E.g. You may use the sports facilities on condition that your subscription is paid regularly; that you arrange for all necessary cleaning to be … Continue reading
Our system of economy brings reward to those who matter for our president, vice presidents, ministers and their relatives.
Globalization is a particular form of international integration. Globalization is more about money. Globalization makes peasants ‘rational’. Rational peasants produce for export and seeks to maximize their profit.
I was watching news this evening. There was news about a demonstration which took place today in the Kabul. I was indeed surprised by seeing teen protesters throwing stones, and I believe that most of them were below 18. While … Continue reading
‘In that time’ suggests ‘during a period of time: e.g. in that time I managed to undo the knot. ‘At that time’ suggests ‘at a particular moment or period’:e.g. at that time I was fond of eating the cake.