- @TOLOnews It is noticed that they rarely give accurate details about such incidents. #Kabul 12 hours ago
- ای حیــــــــــــــــات عاشقان در مردگــــــــــــی دل نیابـــــــــــــی جز که در دلبردگـــــــــــــــی ~~ #مولانا 1 day ago
- Better to focus on what unites us not what divides us. #Kabul, #Afghanistan. 2 days ago
- The Concept of “State Failure” and Contemporary Security and Development Challenges | e-ir.info/2013/10/10/sta… 2 months ago
- Aircraft noise 'link' to stroke and heart disease #deaths. @ISAFmedia #Kabul #Blackhawk #residentialarea | bbc.in/16QpRkG 2 months ago
Search in this site
- History of corruption in Afghanistan
- Wikipedia functions as textbook for Balkh University
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Daily Archives: February 22, 2012
Semi-colons can be used to separate items in a list, particularly when these are grammatically complex. E.g. You may use the sports facilities on condition that your subscription is paid regularly; that you arrange for all necessary cleaning to be … Continue reading
Our system of economy brings reward to those who matter for our president, vice presidents, ministers and their relatives.
Globalization is a particular form of international integration. Globalization is more about money. Globalization makes peasants ‘rational’. Rational peasants produce for export and seeks to maximize their profit.
I was watching news this evening. There was news about a demonstration which took place today in the Kabul. I was indeed surprised by seeing teen protesters throwing stones, and I believe that most of them were below 18. While … Continue reading
‘In that time’ suggests ‘during a period of time: e.g. in that time I managed to undo the knot. ‘At that time’ suggests ‘at a particular moment or period’:e.g. at that time I was fond of eating the cake.