- #Travel #changes you and how you see the #world. | linkedin.com/today/post/art… 3 weeks ago
- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 1 month ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 1 month ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 2 months ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 2 months ago
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Daily Archives: April 25, 2012
Along the Kabul-Balkh highway, April 2012, Afghanistan. A wonderful day with a perfect weather, and green surroundings. Oh, I should mention that it is the last part of ‘Spring tour to the North’. Hope you like the images. Related articles … Continue reading
Along the Kabul-Balkh highway.
The failure to mobilize the human resources necessary to bring the message of nation-building to the population was more important than other small glitches in the production and distribution of teaching material. Although exact figures are hard to come by, … Continue reading