Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Daily Archives: May 9, 2012
The failure to (or lack of interest in) mobilizing human resources within the Afghan Ministry of Education was compounded by the political demobilization of the teachers. Paradoxically, the large scale participation of teachers in the political struggles of the 1097s-1990s … Continue reading
Things you want to see from Afghanistan. Samangan province, June 2010.