- @TOLOnews It is noticed that they rarely give accurate details about such incidents. #Kabul 19 hours ago
- ای حیــــــــــــــــات عاشقان در مردگــــــــــــی دل نیابـــــــــــــی جز که در دلبردگـــــــــــــــی ~~ #مولانا 1 day ago
- Better to focus on what unites us not what divides us. #Kabul, #Afghanistan. 2 days ago
- The Concept of “State Failure” and Contemporary Security and Development Challenges | e-ir.info/2013/10/10/sta… 2 months ago
- Aircraft noise 'link' to stroke and heart disease #deaths. @ISAFmedia #Kabul #Blackhawk #residentialarea | bbc.in/16QpRkG 2 months ago
Search in this site
- History of corruption in Afghanistan
- Wikipedia functions as textbook for Balkh University
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Afghanistan
Looking at the recent report of International Transparency suggests that corruption has been and is prevalent in almost all countries, and Afghanistan is not an exception given its weak superstructure. One thing which is very explicit to everyone whom you … Continue reading
This article – written in Dari language – talks on the obstacles to the rule of law in Afghanistan.
This essay – written in Dari language – talks about the barriers to establishment of democracy in Afghanistan.
I wrote a note on ‘gender discrimination’ – a negative phenomenon which is unfortunately very prevalent among families – in Dari (Farsi) language. Its English version will be soon posted here. To download or to read the Dari version, please … Continue reading
What will be the use of distributing prayer rug to people during the freaking cold winter? Just saw on TV that Afghan National Army (ANA) distributes food, clothes… and ‘prayer rug’ to Afghan people living in mountainous areas. Is prayer … Continue reading
One dawn, as a traveler among the Hindu Kush mountains.
The Afghanistan you never see in media.
Photo courtesy: Afghanistan in Photo @ facebook