- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 3 weeks ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 1 month ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 1 month ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 1 month ago
- Margaret Thatcher: A life in pictures. #ironlady | bbc.in/10HbyXn 1 month ago
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Category Archives: culture
This article – written in Dari language – talks on the obstacles to the rule of law in Afghanistan.
This essay – written in Dari language – talks about the barriers to establishment of democracy in Afghanistan.
I wrote a note on ‘gender discrimination’ – a negative phenomenon which is unfortunately very prevalent among families – in Dari (Farsi) language. Its English version will be soon posted here. To download or to read the Dari version, please … Continue reading
The six colors of the spectrum have contributed significantly to expressions and turns of phrase that are themselves often quite colorful. Here’s a sampling of idioms employing the words for colors. Red Because of the association of the color red … Continue reading
Only true education can solve the problems of this nation. #Afghanistan @Afghanistan in photos
The current weight of the mullahs in Afghan society is hard to gauge; however, it should be considered that if closer relatives are included (children, wives, parents, and siblings), the sheer demographic weight of the category must be no less … Continue reading
By contrast, under the post-2001 regime, the clergy has steadily been losing influence, due to a series of developments such as the overhaul and expansion of state education, the arrival of the modern mass media and in particular television, and … Continue reading