- The Concept of “State Failure” and Contemporary Security and Development Challenges | e-ir.info/2013/10/10/sta… 2 months ago
- Aircraft noise 'link' to stroke and heart disease #deaths. @ISAFmedia #Kabul #Blackhawk #residentialarea | bbc.in/16QpRkG 2 months ago
- This is an unprecedented confession from #Afghan jihadi leaders. #Surprised #Dostum #Afghanistan | bbc.in/15hcffb 2 months ago
- by seven_eleven | soundcloud.com/seven_eleven/p… 2 months ago
- #President's message to the people of #Afghanistan on victory of #Afghanistan's national football team | youtu.be/bJ2v0QnMacY 2 months ago
Search in this site
- History of corruption in Afghanistan
- Wikipedia functions as textbook for Balkh University
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Kabul
Looking at the recent report of International Transparency suggests that corruption has been and is prevalent in almost all countries, and Afghanistan is not an exception given its weak superstructure. One thing which is very explicit to everyone whom you … Continue reading
One afternoon in downtown Kabul.
The president of Cal State East Bay in Hayward happens to be from Afghanistan, and has a collection of incredible old news footage and pictures of his country from back in the 1950s and 1960s. They show a sharp contrast … Continue reading
I see this tree every morning; I can’t get enough of its nice smell. To walk under it feels so good.
It’s early morning here, and birds are chirping outside. Really liked it. #Kabul
Academy of Sciences Library Afghan Cultural House Library Afghan Institute of Archaeology Library Afghanistan Center at Kabul University Afghanistan National Institute of Music Library Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit Library Bernice Nachman Marlowe Library Delegation Archeologique Francaise en Afghanistan Library … Continue reading
Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit’s library has over 13000 titles and its catalogue is now available online. The catalogue provides listings for the 13000 titles available in the AREU library, as well as URLs for documents available on the internet … Continue reading
‘Massa Cygnet and Friends Concert – A night of Electronic, Analogue and Traditional Music Fusion’ was the name of the concert which was held on Wednesday, May 9th at Esteqlal High School in Kabul – in Parsi ‘esteqlal’ means ‘independence’. … Continue reading