- The Concept of “State Failure” and Contemporary Security and Development Challenges | e-ir.info/2013/10/10/sta… 1 month ago
- Aircraft noise 'link' to stroke and heart disease #deaths. @ISAFmedia #Kabul #Blackhawk #residentialarea | bbc.in/16QpRkG 1 month ago
- This is an unprecedented confession from #Afghan jihadi leaders. #Surprised #Dostum #Afghanistan | bbc.in/15hcffb 1 month ago
- @MujMash That is funny. 2 months ago
- by seven_eleven | soundcloud.com/seven_eleven/p… 2 months ago
Search in this site
- History of corruption in Afghanistan
- Wikipedia functions as textbook for Balkh University
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: nature
One dawn, as a traveler among the Hindu Kush mountains.
Recently, I found a community Facebook page which “aims to show Afghanistan, its people and their daily life through pictures”. If you really want to see Afghanistan, its people and their daily life through pictures, I recommend you to like … Continue reading
I see this tree every morning; I can’t get enough of its nice smell. To walk under it feels so good.
It’s early morning here, and birds are chirping outside. Really liked it. #Kabul
It is almost mid-night here in Kabul and it’s pleasantly raining, and I am trying to refresh and write the things which happened this afternoon. Today afternoon, I met a friend; we talked (about other friends, current situation, girls, movies…), … Continue reading
Hindu Kush mountains, June 2010
Things you want to see from Afghanistan. Samangan province, June 2010.
North of Afghanistan, June 2010.
Here, at the peak of Hindu Kush mountains, you can hug the clouds. Grass and snow. Afghanistan, June 2010.