- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 3 weeks ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 1 month ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 1 month ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 1 month ago
- Margaret Thatcher: A life in pictures. #ironlady | bbc.in/10HbyXn 1 month ago
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Category Archives: Sharing
For a long time, I have been seeking to learn ‘how to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel’. Lack of this know-how made me to insert Farsi digits from ‘Symbol”. Finally, I came to know how to do it … Continue reading
This article – written in Dari language – talks on the obstacles to the rule of law in Afghanistan.
This essay – written in Dari language – talks about the barriers to establishment of democracy in Afghanistan.
I wrote a note on ‘gender discrimination’ – a negative phenomenon which is unfortunately very prevalent among families – in Dari (Farsi) language. Its English version will be soon posted here. To download or to read the Dari version, please … Continue reading
There are four words which end with ‘efy’: liquefy, putrefy, rarefy, stupefy.
The ending is usually ‘-Ible’ if the root is not a complete word, like credible, impossible, plausible; or if the root ends in NS, SS, soft C, or soft G, like defensible, admissible, enforcible, legible. Otherwise ‘Able’ is correct.
As human beings, we are quick to identify ourselves using our circumstances, how others perceive us, our behaviors, or our positions in life. It’s somehow comforting to clothe ourselves in these identities. But none of those are really who we … Continue reading
I really hope this yellow tree is still in my college campus.