- The Concept of “State Failure” and Contemporary Security and Development Challenges | e-ir.info/2013/10/10/sta… 1 month ago
- Aircraft noise 'link' to stroke and heart disease #deaths. @ISAFmedia #Kabul #Blackhawk #residentialarea | bbc.in/16QpRkG 1 month ago
- This is an unprecedented confession from #Afghan jihadi leaders. #Surprised #Dostum #Afghanistan | bbc.in/15hcffb 1 month ago
- @MujMash That is funny. 2 months ago
- by seven_eleven | soundcloud.com/seven_eleven/p… 2 months ago
Search in this site
- History of corruption in Afghanistan
- Wikipedia functions as textbook for Balkh University
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: thoughts
Looking at the recent report of International Transparency suggests that corruption has been and is prevalent in almost all countries, and Afghanistan is not an exception given its weak superstructure. One thing which is very explicit to everyone whom you … Continue reading
I wrote a note on ‘gender discrimination’ – a negative phenomenon which is unfortunately very prevalent among families – in Dari (Farsi) language. Its English version will be soon posted here. To download or to read the Dari version, please … Continue reading
What will be the use of distributing prayer rug to people during the freaking cold winter? Just saw on TV that Afghan National Army (ANA) distributes food, clothes… and ‘prayer rug’ to Afghan people living in mountainous areas. Is prayer … Continue reading
The Afghanistan you never see in media.
I read “An airport gives a traveler a first impression of a country or a city. It can serve as a preview of the place’s architecture, efficiency or even its tidiness.” I’d like to add to it. For me an … Continue reading
I and some of my fellas were invited to a wedding party few days ago. At the party, I thought I should write something about Afghan wedding parties and it may seem interesting to you. So here are some facts … Continue reading
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, blogging… are the tools used to depict the edited version of your life story; the parts you want others to know are mostly the perfect and/or best ones. Related articles Google Plus vs Facebook (marketing.yell.com) Is Google+ … Continue reading
I read an interesting article written by Caitlin Constantine on huffingtonpost.com last night. I would like to quote an excerpt from her article ‘Body Image: The Danger of A Single Body Ideal‘. “I don’t know about you, but I am … Continue reading
I do not judge, but it’s what I heard. A fella said, ” I don’t like mujahedin but I like Masod”. Doesn’t the first clause of his sentence contradict the second clause of his sentence?