- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 3 weeks ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 1 month ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 1 month ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 1 month ago
- Margaret Thatcher: A life in pictures. #ironlady | bbc.in/10HbyXn 1 month ago
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Category Archives: thoughts
I wrote a note on ‘gender discrimination’ – a negative phenomenon which is unfortunately very prevalent among families – in Dari (Farsi) language. Its English version will be soon posted here. To download or to read the Dari version, please … Continue reading
What will be the use of distributing prayer rug to people during the freaking cold winter? Just saw on TV that Afghan National Army (ANA) distributes food, clothes… and ‘prayer rug’ to Afghan people living in mountainous areas. Is prayer … Continue reading
The Afghanistan you never see in media.
I read “An airport gives a traveler a first impression of a country or a city. It can serve as a preview of the place’s architecture, efficiency or even its tidiness.” I’d like to add to it. For me an … Continue reading
I and some of my fellas were invited to a wedding party few days ago. At the party, I thought I should write something about Afghan wedding parties and it may seem interesting to you. So here are some facts … Continue reading
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, blogging… are the tools used to depict the edited version of your life story; the parts you want others to know are mostly the perfect and/or best ones. Related articles Google Plus vs Facebook (marketing.yell.com) Is Google+ … Continue reading
I read an interesting article written by Caitlin Constantine on huffingtonpost.com last night. I would like to quote an excerpt from her article ‘Body Image: The Danger of A Single Body Ideal‘. “I don’t know about you, but I am … Continue reading
I do not judge, but it’s what I heard. A fella said, ” I don’t like mujahedin but I like Masod”. Doesn’t the first clause of his sentence contradict the second clause of his sentence?