- The search for meaning | academia.edu/3368394/THE_SE… 2 weeks ago
- Want to have 7 to 8 months, one-way travel to #Mars in #2023? Apply now | mars-one.com/en/mission/man… via @MarsOneProject 4 weeks ago
- @GMICafghanistan so does everyone else. 1 month ago
- اسمهای معنی و چیزهای بیجان و فعل جمع bbc.in/NpssCl 1 month ago
- Margaret Thatcher: A life in pictures. #ironlady | bbc.in/10HbyXn 1 month ago
Search in this site
- Nastaliq, my favorite font
- The search of meaning
- How to type Farsi digits in Microsoft Office Excel?
- Style of translation
- Could the language we speak skew our financial decision-making?
- Obstacles to Rule of Law in Afghanistan
- Barriers to Democracy in Afghanistan
- Datum or Data – Plurals of foreign words in English
- Gender discrimination
- English language
- Human rights
- Post from Kabul
- Things you want to see from Afghanistan
Days which go by
Tag Archives: art
National Geographic Farsi is a free-to-air documentary channel that started broadcasting on October 15, 2011. It is the official Persian language edition of the National Geographic Channel. The channel is based in Dubai, but is aimed to be broadcast for … Continue reading
More interesting photos are coming.
Semi-colons can be used to separate items in a list, particularly when these are grammatically complex. E.g. You may use the sports facilities on condition that your subscription is paid regularly; that you arrange for all necessary cleaning to be … Continue reading
‘In that time’ suggests ‘during a period of time: e.g. in that time I managed to undo the knot. ‘At that time’ suggests ‘at a particular moment or period’:e.g. at that time I was fond of eating the cake.
Hello dear reader: Tonight I’m going to write about a favorite song of mine. Sometime ago I watched a movie called Something Borrowed. There’s a song in it that I like the most. I’ve been listening the song for the … Continue reading
Long passages of direct speech may be introduced by a colon. E.g. Introducing his report for the year, the chairman said: “A number of factors have contributed to the firm’s very gratifying result. A colon is used when direct speech … Continue reading
A colon (:) usually introduces an explanation or further details. E.g. There was a problem with the car: it was losing oil. A colon can introduce a list. E.g. We need three kinds of support: economic, technical, financial. A colon … Continue reading
We do not use question marks after indirect questions. E.g. I asked her what time it was.